Caring For The Elderly
At H.A.P Seniors Care Services (Vision Care Agency)we provide care for the elderly utilizing accommodation and social maintenance. Eldercare, often referred to as senior care, is specialized care designed to meet senior citizens' needs and requirements at various stages. As such, elder care is a rather broad term, as it encompasses everything from assisted living and nursing care to adult daycare, home care, and even hospice care. We act as an intermediary (agent)with fiduciary responsibility (acts on behalf of ). All laws, requirements, and standards must be adhered to.
Essentials necessary to the dignity, physical and emotional well-being of our elderly are to ensure their daily living requirements are met effectively. The basic ADL (Activities of Daily Living ) are listed as:
- Functional Mobility
(moving while performing activities, getting in and out of bed, in and out of a chair)
- Personal Hygiene
Senior care is an important step in both a senior’s life and the life of a senior’s family.
Seniors can be placed in three categorize.
- Helping our elders to prepare for healthy aging
- We relocating and resettle our elders in a stress-free environment.
- Helping seniors develop strategies for successful aging.
Vision Care works hard at providing the most trusted and respected seniors relocation and living services. The gold is helping families to get to their next chapter in life. We focus on:
- An assisted living home (communal care and living)
- A nursing home ( full care is given social and medical)
- Home health care (Live in residence caregiver work with)
- Independent living ( live independently yet partial supervision)
- Retirement home ( preparing for the journey)
Vision Care with proven systems and ongoing training for both the caregivers and seniors will create a stress-free living environment whereby the senior feels as if there are living in their own homes.
The aging of the Barbadian population is unusual in several respects. The median population age, as discussed below, is rising rapidly relative to other nations, including those of Europe and North America. Among developing countries, Barbados Readmore