Welcome To Barbados
View Our Travel
As we welcome you to our beautiful island there are a number of precautions and safeguards being implemented to protect both locals and visitors while on the island. Please enjoy your stay with us.
For your stay or visit let us help you maintain any health problems. We will assign a personal caregiver to you. If you have no health problems we can still help keep your accommodation in immaculate condition. No worries about cleaning, or preparing meals just enjoy your stay with us in Barbados
Welcome To Barbados
12-MONTH BARBADOS WELCOME STAMP
Welcome to Barbados!
On behalf of our beautiful island of Barbados, I would like to extend a warm welcome to you. Although the COVID 19 pandemic has been a tremendous challenge to people around the world, we believe it has also opened opportunities.
We recognize more people are working remotely, sometimes in very stressful conditions, with little option for vacation. Our new 12 months Barbados Welcome Stamp is a visa that allows you to relocate and work from one of the world’s most beloved tourism destinations.
We believe we have something very special to offer on this little rock we call Barbados. Our friendly people, professional services, commitment to education, and important safety and security, all make Barbados an ideal place to live for both singles and families.
Thank you for considering making Barbados your new home.
Mia Amor Mottley, Q.C., M.P. Prime Minister of Barbados.
What do you need to apply for the Barbados 12-Month Welcome Stamp? You are required to complete the application online and submit it electronically along with the following documents:
Biodata page of passport
Passport photo (OF ALL APPLICANTS)
The correct size of a passport photo is 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 – 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
Proof of relationship of dependents
Upon approval the following non-refundable fees are applicable:
Individual – Fee of US $2,000.00(BDS$4,000) Family Bundle – Fee US $3,000.00(BDS$6,000)
Retire In Barbados
Requirements for Special Entry Permit
- Form B to be completed by each applicant
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs
- Birth Certificate (Original and copy)
- Marriage Certificate (Original and copy) If applicable
- Previous Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate-if applicable ( Original and copy)
- A copy of the Bio-Data Page of the applicant’s valid passport
- Police Certificate of Character from all countries in which the applicant has resided for six (6) months or more in the last three (3) years.
- Enhanced Disclosure in lieu of PCC for British applicants
- Title Deeds and the most recent Land Tax Bills (Original and copy)
- Proof of Financial Resources(e.g. Bank Statements, Pension Documents, Proof of Real Estate) Originals and copies
- Health Insurance must be valid in Barbados.
- Proof of relationship of dependents where applicable(i.e. birth certificates, legal documents) Originals and copies
- Translation of any documents which are not in English which, if prepared in Barbados, should be done by an authorized agent (i.e. The Language Centre, Barbados Community College, University of the West Indies / Embassy, or Consulate)
- Application Fee of BDS $300.00